Sunday, August 28, 2011

Heading To Penang For Holiday !!

Posted on/at 2:34:00 AM by SBdude

Heading To Penang For A Holiday !! - Penang Bridge


Its the Raya 2011 holiday weekend, and I'm pretty sure everyone has their own plans to travel around during the period, Well for me, I've decided to head up north to Penang like today !! Thanks to Agoda, I've had a good last minute hotel deal in Tanjung Bungah.


Rated 3 stars - Copthorne Orchid Penang !


Oh,I'm staying at Copthorne Orchid about 20mins away from the famous Gurney Drive..woohoo !! Cant wait to taste the best char koay teow, fried oyster, assam laksa, prawn mee in Penang !! Gonna visit some must-see places like Kek Lok Si Temple, and Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion and not to mention the Sleeping Buddha Temple as well as well Komtar..hehe !!

0 Shot(s):

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It ?? Share It !! =)