Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yvonne Sim Won FHM Girl Next Door 2010 Title

Posted on/at 10:29:00 PM by SBdude


Yvonne Sim(mid) and the finalist,Julia Moh (left) and Crystal Liew

FHM Girl Next Door(GND) is a platform,sort of like a modelling aka beauty queen competition whereby the winner girl will win a lucrative modelling portfolio and of course, a guaranteed chance to appear in the front cover FHM Malaysia magazine. The result for this year? Yvonne Sim won the the coveted title among the 12 finalist.


Carlsberg was the official sponsor for FHM Girl Next Door 2010

After months of training from photoshoot,catwalks, and dance classes, this 21 years old interior designer lass from Ampang was the one who received the most applauses from the audiences during the FHM GND Finale last Friday at Euphoria,MOS. Rudy of MixFM and Moots of Hitz.fm hosted the event.


The girls were doing some hip-hop dance routine during the finale


Comedian Douglas Lim was the last to grace the stage entertaining the crowd with his slapstick jokes and song while judges tallied the scores.

The guest judges for the night was the glamourous Miss Malaysia/Universe, Andrea Fonseka, FHM Malaysia chief editor, Simor Burgess, fashion designer Khoon Hooi and Trevor Teo, of Carlberg marketing director.


Yvonne Sim at Hitz.fm

Yvonne Sim walked away with a windfall of RM5,000 in cash and RM2,000 worth of cash prizes from the sponsors. Not to mention, she had gotten herself a modelling portfolio with Andrew Models as well as appearing in the cover page March's FHM Malaysia issue.

The winner of FHM GND was chosen through SMS public voting which takes up 40% while the remaining 60% came from the Q&A section, catwalk and judges.

Check out also FHM Malaysia's blog @ http://fhmmalaysia.blogspot.com/

1 Shot(s):

Euphoria by MOS said...

Hey,

We hope you had a great night at MOS Euphoria for the FHM Girl Next Door Finals. We've got more events lined up for 2010 at MOS Euphoria, so stay tuned with us

We're now also on Twitter so follow us to catch the latest news and highlights of events to come! - http://twitter.com/EuphoriabyMOS

Cheers

--
The MOS Euphoria Team

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It ?? Share It !! =)