Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kelly Jagan, Danny Lim Brand Ambassador For Parkson

Posted on/at 8:23:00 PM by SBdude


Amber Chia, Raymond Teo, Danny Lim and Kelly Jagan striking a pose at Parkson

Kelly Jagan and Danny Lim can add another feather to their caps. The winners of The Ford Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2009 have signed a six-digit deal  with Parkson as their brand ambassador.

“We’ve signed a one-year contract with Kelly and Danny," discloses Raymond Teo, the senior general manager of Parkson Corporation in an exclusive interview with Daily Chilli. “We’ve planned this for a long time with Amber Chia (the executive producer of the model search), but only finalised the deal one or two months ago. Parkson has been in the market for 22 years and we want to stay fresh by associating ourselves with something trendy like the Ford Supermodel search.”

As the new face of Parkson Malaysia (the Malaysian retail giant also has outlets in China and Vietnam), Kelly and Danny’s tour of duty will include gracing the brand’s runway shows and starring in its advertising and promotion campaigns.

“I’m happy and thankful for this opportunity,” enthuses Kelly. “It’s my first major endorsement deal. I didn’t shop a lot in Parkson before this. But definitely, you’ll see shopping a lot more here.”

On her prep works for the Ford Supermodels of the World Finals in Brazil on Jan 16, the 20-year-old says it’s so far so good. “I’ve been practising on my catwalk and photoshoot diligently. I’m enjoying the stage a lot more these days. But I’ve realised that I need to work a lot more on my self-confidence ‘coz I lost it on stage during the Malaysian finals in KL.”

Source - Daily Chilli

0 Shot(s):

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It ?? Share It !! =)