Friday, June 1, 2012

WIB - LEGO The Avengers : Captain America's Avenging Cycle

Posted on/at 10:15:00 PM by SBdude

WIB - LEGO 6865 The Avengers : Captain America's Avenging Cycle (review)


Starting from June onwards, I will have a special post by the title of What I Bought,(WIB). Pretty much self explanatory yah. Today I will feature one of my all time favourite toy, LEGO. I got the 6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle set from Toys R Us Bangsar Village for RM79.90.


Unboxing the LEGO 6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle set.


The 6865 Lego set features 3 minifigures, Captain America , Alien Foot Soldier and Alien General. It is made up of 3 parts - Captain America's Avenging Cycle , Gunner Station and Spacecraft. It took me 10mins to assemble the whole 72-pieces set.


Didn't stick the decals but still look so cool yah !


All in all, I'm pretty much satisfied with the set despite the steep price tag. And Captain America is also one of my favourite character from the self titled movie and also The Avengers. The next set of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes theme I'm targeting is the 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape. *fingers crossed* For LEGO minifigures, the latest Series 7 is selling at RM10.90 each at all Toys R Us and Brickboys outlets

0 Shot(s):

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It ?? Share It !! =)