Yeah, finally we get to see the Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE and Extreme edition ! The new tagline - Lagi Power, Lagi Best really suited the car which can accelarate 0-100km/h in just below 10sec for the Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE / Extreme manual edition.
The new Myvi SE and Myvi Extreme are priced between RM 50,900 and RM 61,700 depending on the specifications. Both variants offer the choice of 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. Below is On-the-Road (OTR) price in Peninsular Malaysia.
Price of Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE
- Manual – RM50,900 – RM 51,400
- Automatic – RM 53,900 – RM 54,400 (with standard audio headunit)
- Automatic – RM 56,000 – RM 56,500 (with multimedia and navigation system)
Priceof Perodua Myvi 1.5 Extreme
- Manual – RM 58,200 – RM 58,700
- Automatic – RM 61,200 – RM 61,700
The new Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE+ Extreme have its interior and exterior revamped based on survey feedbacks to better suit the consumer taste. And Perodua has been awarded a 4-star Malaysian Vehicle Assessment Programme (MyVAP) rating by the Malaysian Insitute of Road Safety (MIROS). Photos credit to Fastmotoring.com