Saturday, March 20, 2010

Top 10 Cheesiest Pick-Up Line, Guaranteed To Work !!

Posted on/at 4:26:00 PM by SBdude

Top 10 Cheesiest Pick-Up Line, Guaranteed To Work !!

A bit hard to start a conversation with the girl you've always have crush on ? Feeling shy to even break the ice with any ordinary girl ? Well, here are UK's Top 10 Cheesiest Chat Up lines that is guaranteed to get the job done for you that is if you have the guts and the rest is history !! Quickly, thank me now..

The UK's 10 Cheesiest Chat Up Lines (and the celebrities voted most likely to use them) are:
1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"- Calum Best

2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"- Carol Vorderman

3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel" - Mario Marconi

4. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" - Cristiano Ronaldo

5. "Here's 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight" - Jodie Marsh

6. "You're under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams" - Rhys Ifans

7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?" - Jonathan Ross

8. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day" - Lee Sharpe

9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" - Peter Andre

10. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes" - Darius Danesh

2 Shot(s):

jumei. said...

I love #8 $ #10 ! Haha.

Some are a bit of a cliche, but oh well, they still work !

Anonymous said...

update it a bit la..

may i turn on my gps? i keep getting lost in your eyes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It ?? Share It !! =)